Saturday, August 30, 2014

RAMBLINGS: Quarter of a Century Old.


last night with my favourite-st people, before Cher leaves for Dublin.

I wanted to write some sappy story about me spending another year on earth but I haven't got the time? Haha. I half-welcome my new age; 24 wasn't a really good year for me (#questionablelifedecisions, you see? A term coined affectionately by Lennard, who laughs at all my 'tragedies', and will be used to death from now on. Umm, no. Hopefully, no more 'tragedies' please.) but 25 is really quite old... Mmhmm. Anyway, I felt really loved today and I'm going to hold every message very dear to my heart. (':

As per tradition, here are my goals for the coming year:

  • To always stay very happy and optimistic.
  • To do JC Math with one eye closed (HAHA.).
  • To do teaching that inspires.
  • To spend more time with my family and friends.
  • To be more disciplined and independent.
  • To shave off 5 minutes for my 3km run (Insanely long way to go. :\).
  • To complete Grade 1 for piano?
  • To split on both sides.
  • To maintain a neat room for at least 6 months consecutively (This is a tall order.).
  • To prioritize better.
  • To mope and whine less.

And to stay with God and thank Him everyday. (:

P.S.: For the way overdue styleXstyle's August The Little Black Beauty Box Giveaway, a big congrats to Josephine, Felicia and Xgg! I'll be emailing you ladies tonight. :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig