Saturday, August 2, 2014

REVIEW: Ma Chérie's Air Feel Shampoo and Conditioner

I have been using Shiseido's hair care products for the longest time. I still remember the day I discovered how soft Tsubaki could make my impossibly coarse hair be... I literally went around school, asking friends to touch my ponytail. "DON'T YOU THINK IT'S SUUUUUPER SOFT?!?", I squealed mercilessly in their faces (I'm sorry, friends. Thanks for still acknowledging our friendships. ♡). Anyway, when I was in Taiwan last year and refused to use the hotel's shampoo and conditioner, I got a travel-sized Ma Chérie hair kit from Watsons. And I really enjoyed it.

Ma Chérie means 'my sweetheart' in French and just like Tsubaki, it's under Shiseido. Except that I think it's targeted more towards the young ladies because of the sweet pink and princess-y packaging. Packaging doesn't really matter to me but it does add some prettiness to my toilet. And it makes me happy. So I guess... Packaging does matter to me? HAHA.

Back to Ma Chérie... There are 2 ranges; Air Feel and Moisture. The ones pictured above, which I received at an event, belong to the former. It adds volume to limp and flat hair and it is formulated with Champagne Honey Gelee, which is a potent combination of well, champagne and honey!

Here are some of the key ingredients:

  • Champagne: Protects hair against environmental damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
  • Honey: Retains moisture and adds shine to hair.
  • Hydroxyethyl Urea: Moisturizes hair.
  • Inositol: Softens hair.

I started using the range again in June and I'm almost done with it. This time round, I can see the long-term effects. My hair feels fluffier and the texture is a lot softer. My ends aren't fried, in spite of the many (failed) attempts of dyeing my hair at home. It neither leaves any oily residue nor weighs my hair down. Basically, my hair just feels really healthy! Between Tsubaki and Ma Chérie, I find Tsubaki more moisturizing and because I plan to do more stuff to my hair, I would actually go back to it after this. Otherwise, Ma Chérie works great for daily hair care! :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig