Friday, August 22, 2014

REVIEW: 3CE's Vivid Nail Lacquer (Jelly) in #OR07 Clear Orange

3CE's Vivid Nail Lacquer (Jelly) in #OR07 Clear Orange is a freebie that was included in my recent haul (Click here to read!). The consistency is very much like that of a jelly (Mmhmm.), so application is as smooth as silk. Also, the above's just a SINGLE coat and I did not apply a top coat. Awesome much? :D

And I haven't stopped thinking about it since I did the above swatch. So umm... Yes, I kinda just made my 2nd order, which includes several nail polishes. Wait. The order's completely justified because this is my favourite month and also, colouring my nails makes me happy. Heh. :D (I'm sorry, Fel!)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig