Monday, June 19, 2017

My First Japan Beauty Haul 最初の日本で買った化粧品

(In an attempt to practise my Japanese more, I'll be translating my blog titles in Japanese. They are probably wrong so please correct me if you happen to know the language. ありがとう!^^)

So... This year's theme is 'minimalism' for me and I'm supposed to be on a permanent no-buying-(only-replacing) ban but it was a little challenging to leave Japan's drugstores empty-handed. I mean, have you seen those magical places??? I want to spend hours there like how Belle spends hours in the library. Heh. (I really tried to contain the shopaholic/ hoarder in me and bought only things that I know I will use frequently.)

First up, I got the famous LuLuLun Face Masks in Hokkaido-exclusive flavours, Lavender and Corn. These masks come in a pack of 7 because you're supposed to use them daily. Unfortunately, these contain fragrances so I just got a pack each to try. Since, you know, exclusive. Lol. This special duo set was found in one of the departure area's shops at the New Chitose Airport.

Next, is another pack of daily masks from Loshi Horse Oil. Japan has horse oil products everywhere and it's so difficult to pick because everything is in Japanese (And my Japanese is terrible. :\). But this specific golden one was recommended by someone on Dayre so I got it. If I remembered correctly, she said she had poreless skin the next day. Looking forward to that. :D Beside it is a red packet of Lishan Horse Oil Mask. This was a free gift because Mum bought a box of Lishan Horse Oil. *points below*

As mentioned earlier, Japan has a ton of horse oil products but the Lishan Horse Oil has some kind of an award sticker on it (Not Cosme.) so I asked Mum to get that. I think the more well-known one is the Son Bahyu Horse Oil, which I'm currently using for my lips, but you don't see that everywhere. For those who are curious, you can get the latter from Singapore's Tokyu Hands, at an inflated price. :\

The Flowfushi Mote Liner is another Dayre recommendation (The beauty community there is great!). It comes in black, black brown, brown and navy, the last of which I was really tempted but maintain, inner shopaholic monster. Maintain. I tried the liners in stores and once they dry, they really don't budge. Also, the brushes are thin and firm, which make drawing easy, especially for beginners.

Then, it's another box of masks (Haha.) but this one has a Cosme sticker on it and it took first place in 2016. I came across the Minon Amino Moist Mask on Reddit (Another super great community! In fact, the greatest on the Internet.) and it was in every single drugstore, so yep. Also, apparently, this is meant for dry and sensitive skin a.k.a me. :D

Here, I have 3 acne creams which Candice from The Makeup Box blogged about. Ever since Erycane was discontinued, I have been on the hunt for my Holy Grail zit zapper and hopefully, I find it in one of these. *fingers crossed*

The Shiseido Moilip is yet another recommendation on Dayre. Haha. And it's really, really good for dry weather. My lips were flaking pretty bad in Hokkaido and my favourite DHC lip balm wasn't working (Btw, this is dirt cheap in Japan. Like SGD5 dirt cheap. Wth, Watsons!). But just one night of this potent balm and tadahhh, relief and smoothness. ◡̈ It's a bit much for Singapore though. Not that it's uncomfortable or anything like that, but price-wise, it's a lot more than the DHC one.

Finally, it's a small kawaii bottle of Hyaluronic Acid which I got because there was the Cosme sticker (No. 1 in 2007, which is actually a very long time ago...). You can drop a little of this in shampoos, face lotions, lip balms (?) etc. to boost hydration.

And yep, that's my first Japan beauty haul! Unfortunately, I can't remember the prices but they are mostly below SGD20. I will be using them in the coming weeks so let me know if you have any questions! ◡̈

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig