Monday, May 17, 2010

REVIEW: Kao's Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk

Sunscreen is essential in protecting our skin, especially with the ever-worsening situation of globalwarming and sun rays reaching us stronger and fiercer. Even though I reside in a country where it's summer all year round (Sad, I know. But hey, there are perks to it. (: ), I never thought of applying sunscreen or sunblock on my face except when I went swimming because I always ended up so white. Also, I hate feeling stuff on my face and sunscreen/ sunblock never fails to make their presence known. It makes my skin feel so uncomfortable and suffocated. :\

But the weather here has been getting hotter and I have been spending an awful lot of time under the sun. So I decided to get one and my friend suggested Bioré UV Perfect Face Milk. She was telling me it was very good, that she doesn't feel it on her face at all... I was skeptical but I needed one so I got it.



There are 3 different types on the market meant specifically for the face; Perfect, Bright and Moist. From Kao's website, just a brief description...

Perfect: Absorbs oil to keep skin matte and shine-free.
Bright: Has light correction powder to cover pores and brighten up skin.
Moist: Keeps skin moist, smooth and supple.

They all offer SPF50+/ PA+++ UV protection and can be used as a makeup base. I got mine in Perfect.






Perfect comes out as a white liquid and gosh! Does it blend out nicely! Just like what Bioré says it is, it is indeed lightweight and non-sticky. It dries to a matte, powdery kind of finish. There are no ugly white streaks and it isn't the least bit oily. I don't feel it on my face at all! Plus, it offers such a high SPF! Yay!!! (:
However, the oil-absorbing isn't all that great. At the end of the day, my T-zone still gets oily. But blotting (the oil) off settles the problem easy peasy so yes, I will definitely repurchase this once I'm done with it. (:

I got mine from Watsons at $10.20, after 20% discount.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. feistyskies: I can't remember the price. I googled it and $11.90 came up. I'll double-check the price tomorrow and let you know! (:

    youngorgeous: I googled to find out what TPY meant. Haha. I live in the East! There's this toiletries shop in Bedok though, so I'll check it out! Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. feistyskies: It's going at $10.20 right now. (: (Updated my post.)

    youngorgeous: I'll remember that! Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig