Friday, May 4, 2012

NAILS: Show Time by Mavala

I think it was two months back when I received the biggest parcel in my life (Not counting my ASOS ones.) and it came all the way from Switzerland!!! And you know what? My address was actually written wrongly but thank goodness Mr. (ex-) Postman knew my name from all the parcels I have been getting! Okay, it means I have been spending way too much BUT hip hip hurray that the parcel found its way to me! :D And thank you, Lynn from Pacodis for the lovely gift! :DDD

Before I go into the nail polishes, here's a little about the brand Mavala.:D

Mavala is the child of MAdelaine VAn LAndeghem and was birthed over 50 years ago. With the introduction of Scientifique Nail Hardener, it wasn't long before Mavala became the world leader in nail care. Since then, Mavala has branched into eyelashes products, skincare, hand care and foot care, applying rigorous research and meeting impeccable quality demands. Mavala's factories are in Geneva and it is available in over 100 countries.

In the parcel, held Mavala's Show Time collection. I think this was released last year during the holidays. :D

'A riot of glitters,
a myriad of colors and reflections,
a profusion of sizes and shapes,
such as multicolored fireworks,
for a glittering, dazzling, spectacular result:
This is Show Time!'

These 6 glittery 5ml gems can be worn alone or over other colours to give nails the extra bling!

(from left to right) Sparkling Silver, Sparkling Red, Sparkling Blue, Sparkling Bronze, Sparkling Violet, Sparkling Gold.

Here are the swatches!

Sparkling Silver

Sparkling Red

Sparkling Blue

Sparkling Bronze

Sparkling Violet

Sparkling Gold

Sparking Silver is my favourite because it looks so much like snowflakes and it's perfect for Christmas! You can probably think of a holiday for each nail polish! The nail polish comes off pretty evenly and the glitters transfer onto the nail easily. Before these, I haven't really got such transparent nail polishes so I can't wait to layer them over solid colours and see how they turn out!

Mavala can be found in BHG Century Square, Metro Woodlands, Tara Apothecary, Pink Beauty and leading perfumeries. The Show Time collection retails at $5.30 per bottle.

P.S.: Join Mavala's Facebook page here for the latest updates on the brand! :DDD

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! Mavala's nail polishes are pretty good! Will be posting another blog entry on the newer collection soon!

      Delete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig