Thursday, May 3, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Office Outfit No. 1!

One more week and I'll be whisked off into the world of business suits, meetings and deals. That actually sounded pretty glamourous. Haha. I'll be beginning my internship on the 14th and I have been spending quite a bit on office wear. Heh (Yay! Shopping!!!).

A couple of weeks back, I attended a pre-internship briefing and this was what I wore!

The black Blaise Blouse is from Her Velvet Vase. I love how it's mesh at the top and then, there's this heart-shaped outline from the chest down which makes a potentially 'trashy-looking (Because it's sheer at the top.)' top very feminine and sweet. (:

I paired the top with Love, Bonito's khaki Sandusky Skirt, which is one of my better blogshop buys. I reviewed it here. (:

P.S.: For the millionth time, forgive my dirty mirror.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig