Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LOOKBOOK: Love, Bonito's Sandusky Skirt



The Sandusky Skirt was from Love, Bonito's Fall/Winter VII Collection and it was so pretty that I just HAD to get it in black AND khaki!



I got this in S and wear it at the mid-waist and you can see that it's already pretty short. The skirt doesn't come with an elastic band so you need to make sure your measurements are right. This sits comfortably on my 26" waist.



The sturdy buttons look like they are made from tortoise shell. Very vintage and classy!



As seen above, the skirt's made of thick, comfy cotton!



I think that this skirt is one of my better blogshop buys... Definitely worth every single penny!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig