Thursday, December 8, 2011

GOODIES: Christmas with K-Palette!



Last week, Ariel, from Japalang, surprised me with K-Palette's 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner WP (Super Black) Christmas Premium Set 2011!

The set includes a bonus music CD of K-Palette's image song, 'Beautiful Girl', sang by Japanese band, Thmlues (スムルース) (Click here to watch the music video!). (:


Photo from here.


The hot pink eyeliner, with flowers lining the perimeter, was designed by the popular and very sweet Japanese model, Shiho Takechi. (:



I reviewed the 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Super Black) during my last summer vacay (Click here to read my review!).

And since that summer, my opinions haven't changed in the least bit. This is truly a 'holy grail' product! The fine brush tip isn't too soft or too hard so you are able to draw smooth lines easily, without hurting your eyes! The liner flows out easily too, so you don't need to tug at your eyelids or anything like that. :D



One thing which I love about this eyeliner is that it's completely waterproof! I'm not sure about you, but I always look out for waterproof products. I mean, it's raining every other day!

Even if it isn't raining, what if some random drop of water drips onto your prettily-drawn non-waterproof eyeliner?!? You're going to have some really black tears! Eeps! :\



And ending off with this entry are some eyeliner ideas from yours truly! Haha! I was so excited when I did the above. Heh. There's the classic cat eye liner, the double-winged liner, the drawing of lower lashes, the Twiggy liner and last but not least, Kat Von D's stars!!!

The last one is my favourite, though the stars are a little wonky... And Dad caught me with them. Heh. Alrighty, before I scoot off to bed, this set is available exclusively at Sasa, $20.90. It makes the perfect Christmas gift, aye? :DDD
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig