Friday, December 9, 2011

REVIEW: Unilever's Clear with Nutrium 10

In late Novemeber, The Sample Store sent me Unilever's latest breakthrough technology in scalp care, the Clear haircare series which is formulated with Nutrium 10.

Nutrium 10 treats the root cause of dandruff by infusing the scalp with nutrients, restoring the health of the scalp. It works in 3 effective steps:

1. Nourishes the 3 scalp layers.
2. Targets dandruff, itch and dryness at the source.
3. Increases scalp's natural resistance and strengthens hair from the root to the tip.



The Clear Women Anti-Hair Fall ($9.40 for 350ml and $14.30 for 700ml) strengthens hair strength from the root, thereby increasing the hair's resistance to breakage.

The Clear Women Ice Cool Menthol ($9.40 for 350ml and $14.30 for 700ml) revives the scalp with refreshing menthol.



The Clear Women Anti-Hair Fall smells a little like almond oil to me, though I have checked the ingredients list and the only oil that I can find is that of the sunflower seed. It's a pleasant and sweet scent.

During the examination period, I noticed that I was dropping quite a bit of hair (Which was VERY worrying! I have only just entered the 20's!). But it's a lot lesser now. I switched to the Clear Women Anti Hair-Fall right after my examinations. The seemingly reduction in hair fall could be because I'm totally stress-free now but I do think the shampoo helped a little.



I love the Clear Women Ice Cool Menthol because it's incredibly refreshing and I love anything minty! But the shampoo doesn't lather as much the shampoo that I was using previously (Tsubaki). Nevertheless, I think this shampoo cleans the hair pretty well.



The Clear Men Anti-Hair Fall ($10.30 for 350ml and $15.70 for 700ml) is formulated with the pro-strength ginseng technology. Just like the women's one, it strengthens hair and prevent hair loss.

The Clear Men Cool Sport Menthol ($10.30 for 350ml and $15.70 for 700ml) provides the ultimate refreshing experience for the scalp with active menthol.

This was tried and tested by the brother. (:



The Clear Men Anti-Hair Fall has a very manly smell, which the brother liked quite a bit. However, not much can be commented on the shampoo's ability to prevent hair loss since the brother doesn't experience any.



And just like me, the brother loves the Clear Men Cool Sport Menthol. It is especially refreshing when he uses this after a good workout. This smells more strongly of menthol than the women's one.

As far as I know, the range doesn't come with conditioners and I think it's essential to follow up with one. I'm not saying that the shampoos leave your hair all dry and string-y after usage, they don't. It's just that I think anti-dandruff shampoos are a little strong so it's better to follow up with a conditioner.

Not much can be said about its ability in preventing dandruff because we haven't got any (Please stay that way!). The shampoos clean the hair well and I do think it's good to have shampoos which prevent dandruff, just in case!

Last but not least, you get to try out the 7 different types of Clear shampoos here!

There is also a contest going on for the best review! All you have to do is to submit your review of any of the 7 types here by December 31st! The best 3 will walk away with a Clearproduct hamper worth $50. All the best! :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig