Friday, December 30, 2011

EVENT: Clinique's Spotlight's On You Media Event



On December 13th, I attended Clinique's Spotlight's On You Media Event (Thanks for the invitation, Joyce! :D).

This event marked the official launch of Clinique's best-selling product, the Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, in Singapore! This potent serum 'has clinched 58 awards world-wide, with one bottle sold every 11 seconds'!



The event was held at 1 Keppel Bay Drive, the Showroom Suites at Reflections. To get to the venue, a white cab was sent all the way to my door step! It was my first time being chauffeured to an event! Wow!!!

The dress code for the event was Elegant Glamour, as it was an Oscar-themed event. But umm... The brother commented that I was looking more like a gothic lolita than anything else. Heh. (Photos are below and there will be an entry on my pretty dress!)



And gosh! I was greeted by a white carpet when I arrived! I so did not expect that and totally fumbled when Bobby Tonelli interviewed me (GAHHH!!! *hides face*). Oh yes. A girl can get completely lost in those deep, gorgeous eyes of his... Mmhmm...

EARTH TO CHARLENE!

Heh. I'm still a tad starstruck but anyway...



TADAHH!!! Photos! :DDD

It was quite an experience, even though the whole walking-the-white-carpet thing took less than 5 minutes. The many photographers, the constant flashing of lights in my face, Bobby Tonelli, the camera... I did feel like a celebrity for a moment! Heh.

But yes, enough girly moments and let's get back to the product! (:



As introduced by Tonelli, the Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector has become a global phenomenon, especially in countries like the States, France, the U.K. and Italy. Apparently, one bottle is sold every 11 seconds around the world!

This product is THE answer to uneven skin tone, a condition that affects all women, regardless of the ethnicity and age.



Discolouration of the skin is caused by acne, environmental pollutants or aging. It makes us look dull and our skin tone uneven. The Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector promises to flick its wand and make even the most stubborn dark spots lighten by 1-2 shades in just 4 weeks!

One has to be careful with lightening products because some can be so harsh on your skin that it backfires. And this is the area which distinguishes the Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector from the rest! The serum is so gentle that it can be used all year-round, without irritating or drying out your skin. Instead, it leaves your skin 'silky, smooth and soft'! And in doing so, it restores your skin's radiance and clarity! :DDD



With active ingredients like Curcuma Longa Tumeric Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract and CL-302 complex, this serum works its magic by breaking up large clusters of pigment at your skin's surface to reveal skin that's even, radiant and clear. It also prevents damage wrecked by free radicals!

Best results are achieved when this is layered over the 3-Step Skin Care Regimen. And remember, Clinique's products are allergy tested, 100% fragrance free, oil-free, non-acnegenic, dermatologist tested and ophthalmologist tested! :DDD



And this is me (Again.) in my very pretty dress!

(I don't really know what to say about photos of myself but I do love this dress a lot. Gawd. I'm obsessed with lace! Hence, the attempts to look like a doll in front of the loo's huge mirror.)



I'm excited to test out the Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector in January! You can check out the serum next month too, when it will be launched at all Clinique counters ($104 for 30ml and $143 for 50ml). :DDD
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig