Monday, May 7, 2012

REVIEW: Enavose's Cellogist Youth Guard Cream

In the last week of April, I received another exquisite parcel from Enavose! Thanks Felicia for the gift and also, for the thought and care that went into the preparation of each box! (:

I introduced the brand back in March and you can read about it here. In short, Enavose hails from Switzerland. The brand prides itself in using unique and high-performing actives and containing no parabens, no SLES (Sodium lauryl ether sulfate.), no mineral oils and no allergenic fragrances. Also, there is absolutely no testing done on animals.

Inside my parcel, held Enavose's Cellogist Youth Guard Cream. This skin elixir won Style: Beauty's Best Buys 2011 and is also CozyCot's Holy Grail Beauty Awards winner last year and I was only too excited to try the cream!

This concoction of Rice, Pomegranate and Resveratrol works via the Cell Senescence InterveneTec (CS-IT) technology to stop time where your skin is concerned! More information about the cream and the technology used is written in the pictorials. (:

Right now, you may be thinking that 'Oh! This product is for mature ladies... (WHY IS CHAR USING IT?!?)' but as the saying goes 'Prevention is better than cure.' and this cream is perfect for ladies of all ages!

20's: Prevents the first signs of ageing such as fine lines and maintains skin firmness.
30's: Reinforces the youth genes in skin to combat fine lines, early wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
40's: Intense skin repair to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, while boosting suppleness and radiance.

The 30ml white, opaque bottle comes with a pump from which the cream can be dispensed. The pump allows you to dispense the amount that you need easily. Hygiene is taken care of as there is no direct contact with all the cream so thumbs up for packaging! The bottle is pretty small and light, and this means that it's very convenient to take it along when you're flying the skies.

The white cream comes out thick and opaque. It has a very pleasant floral scent, which I think helps to relax me before I sleep (Floral scents and me go very well together. *nods*). I apply the cream onto my face after cleansing and applying toner. I use half a pump in the mornings and a full pump at nights (I now sleep with artificial coldness because SG is like a gargantuan oven.).

The cream is pretty lightweight but it feels a little greasy. It may be a little too rich for those with oily or acne-prone skin, so you might want to look somewhere else. I apply the cream to my forehead, cheeks and chin, avoiding my nose which is the oiliest part of my face.

After about one and a half week of application, my skin feels more hydrated and plumper. I can't really comment much about wrinkles right now, given that I'm still young (AHEM.). BUT one thing which I noticed and am extremely pleased with is that my cheeks look rosy!

Having just battled with examinations, I thought my skin looked pretty sallow. I have been having more sleep than I did during the examination period but I think the cream did help in getting me skin that resembles slightly like an English rose complexion! I know having an English rose complexion is completely impossible but I don't think I have seen a hint of healthy pink in my cheeks for a long time now. I have also realized that my PIH (Thank you, examinations.) are healing rather quickly! And so, even though this cream costs quite a bit, I am considering (Very seriously.) making it a permanent resident in my loo! :DDD

Enavose's Cellogist Youth Guard Cream ($99.50) is available at

Concept Store: Suntec City Mall, Tower 3, #02-079/081
Beauty Counter: Tangs, VivoCity Beauty Hall
Online: www.enavose.com (Free shipping for us! :D)

And to celebrate Mother's Day, Enavose is having a special Mother's Day promotion! Delight your Mum with the Blissfully Youthful Gift Set! The set includes a box of Cellogist Ultravital Youth Capsules and any Cellogist skincare item of your choice, all beautifully wrapped up in a gift bag for $208. :D In addition, there is also a lucky draw from May 3rd to May 11th. :D

Enavose is treating a lucky mother and daughter pair to a pampering day out! Spend some quality time with mum over a relaxing spa session at The Ultimate Spa @ Pacific Plaza, followed by a luxurious high tea session at Goodwood Park. Receive complimentary Enavose products and vouchers from us too! (Total value of the prize is worth $380.)

Simply spend $100 to qualify for one chance in the lucky draw. Multiple entries allowed, with accompanying purchase of min $100. Results will be revealed on 11 May, 2012. Winners are allowed to pick one date within the month of May for their spa and high tea session. They are only allowed to bring their mum/ daughter to redeem the prize.

And before I hit the sack, do check out Enavose's Facebook page here! (:

Have a fab week ahead, ladies! :DDD

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig