Friday, April 5, 2013

RAMBLINGS: Gym Songs

Every Thursday, I go for my gym classes. My instructor's called Julian and he makes all these motivational whooping sounds like he really means it but I don't think he does and I find it amusing, whether I'm right or wrong. I like it when he sings to the tracks because he does so in a funny way. So his classes are always enjoyable for me.

But the one thing that I really, really like about his classes is his pretty amazing playlist. Just yesterday, he played techno versions (Okay, I don't speak music. Those remix stuff. That's techno, right?) of N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' and Aqua's 'Happy Boys and Girls'. And there are many other songs which I like and don't know but I can never, for the life of me, remember the lyrics when I step out of the gym.

A-ha's 'Take On Me' was pretty easy to find because it's a popular song. But oh boy... For Sy's 'U R My Phantasy', I had to really listen hard while I was spinning and then, repeat the few lyrics that I caught over and over, while other songs were playing, until I got to my phone. And with a spelling like that... Of course, Of course I googled 'fantasy' and came up with naught. So yay! I'm really happy to have finally found it! :D Now to conquer the rest...

Gym's hard work; both physical and mental. But 'tis very, very fun!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi , May I know which gym did you attend ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig