Sunday, April 21, 2013

EVENT: Cadbury's The Most Marvellous Bloggers' Party

On the first Saturday of April, I attended Cadbury's The Most Marvellous Bloggers' Party at Nassim Hill. I was really looking forward to the event because gawd, you have no idea how much I relied on Cadbury during my 'O' and 'A' Levels. I would eat the tube of mint chocolates for lunch, the bars of Turkish Delight whenever I couldn't solve my sums... Ah, (literally) sweet memories!

Anyway, Fel and I, together with other bloggers, met outside Tangs so that we could hitch a ride on Cadbury's Joyrider. It was so much fun to be on it because chocolates were given out and there were tons of accessories for us to play (and camwhore) with!

Nassim Hill was bursting with balloons all over when we reached there and the place was just so cheery! There was a photobooth by Hello Stranger, where Fel and I spent quite a lot of time at (Heh. Keep reading for the photos!) and of course, tons and tons of chocolates! It was a really swell way to spend a lazy Saturday! :D

And before I forget the main Cadbury stars, the event was an introduction to the new Marvellous Creations range, which comes in 3 delectable, yummilicious flavours; Jelly Crunchie Bits, Jelly Popping Candy Beanies and Peanut Toffee Cookie. I tried the Jelly Popping Candy Beanies way before the event and you have no idea how yummy it is! There are chunks of chewy jelly bean-like candies and little bits that literally pop in your mouth! It's like the popping candy that we used to eat in primary school!

A blind tasting booth for the brave and courageous!

Brad (a.k.a Lady Iron Chef), Beatrice Tan and Maureen (a.k.a Miss Tam Chiak) were also announced as Cadbury's Marvellous Blogger Ambassadors!

There was a little Instagram contest going on during the event and I think because I was 'spamming' so many photos, I won (Along with 2 other bloggers!)! And that meant more chocolates!!! Hahaha! Yes, M, the human sweet tooth, is very proud of me! *beams*

And of course, no event is complete without a partner-in-crime! :DDD Am always thrilled to have Fel's company!

(The girl's finally going Taiwan, after so much persuasion and urging!!! Keep a lookout on her blog!)

My favourite shots from Hello Stranger's photobooth! Cheers to 6 years of friendship and counting! :DDD

(Hello Strangers printed out photos on the spot and even uploaded them onto their online gallery for easy download. Awesome much? (: )

More shots of us on board the Joyrider, from Fel's new camera. :DDD Thanks Kelvin from Protocol and Cadbury for the invitation! (: It was a really fun-filled Saturday and Cadbury sure brought smiles to many of us. :D The Marvellous Creations range are already out in stores and there's a promotion going on right now. Do try them out and join Cadbury and me for some poppin' fun! :D

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks like the party was a blast!

    Great photos and wonderful party vibes!

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig