Saturday, March 1, 2014

REVIEW: Crabtree & Evelyn's Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy Collection

Crabtree & Evelyn's Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy is a cream formulation of shea butter and macadamia nut oil to moisturize and soften your hands. It also contains myrrh, which helps to condition your cuticles and nails. And the intensive conditioning is provided without any greasy residue because it melts instantly into your skin.

There are currently 16 fragrances.

  • Avocado, Olive & Basil
  • Citron, Honey & Coriander
  • English Honey & Peach Blossom
  • Evelyn Rose
  • Gardeners
  • Iris
  • La Source
  • Lavender
  • Lily
  • Nantucket Briar
  • Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed
  • Rosewater
  • Summer Hill
  • Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage
  • Somerset Meadow
  • Verbena & Lavender de Provence

Crabtree & Evelyn's Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy is my favourite-st hand cream. It smoothens the lines on my hands instantly and plumps them up with moisture. And the scent! Ahhh... I have one residing in every bag that I own, another sitting prettily beside my bed and yet another accompanying me while I work (I bought the massive sampler set 2 Christmases ago!).

This week, I acquired the above 2! Haha. Summer Hill has a very light, refreshing floral scent, while English Honey & Peach Blossom is, of course, as sweet as honey! I think it is important to take extra care of our hands because we totally overwork them (More so than the other limbs.). I mean, we use them for practically everything. And besides, hand creams come in really pretty and adorable packaging. Especially these Crabtree & Evelyn's darlings.

The only gripe that I have, though, is that because these hand creams are so full, they tend to overflow even when you aren't squeezing the tubes. Of course, this problem is eradicated when you are 3/4 into the tubes. (:

Each fragrance comes in tubes of 25g ($13), 100g ($33) and 250g ($65). The smallest will actually last for several months, depending on how much you 'spam'. From now till March 5th, there are 2 in-store promotions; Hand Therapy Duo, $45 (U.P. $66): Hand Therapy 100g x2 and Mini Hand Therapy Sampler. $28 (U.P. $39): Hand Therapy 25g x3. Happy shopping! (:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig