Wednesday, January 19, 2011

REVIEW: Kao's Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist



First up, hair history.
My hair's of the rough texture, with slight waves. Frizzy, definitely! I have rebonded it countless of times since I was 13. The last time was last February. There's a kink where the new hair and the old (rebonded) hair 'join' up together. I'm currently using Schwarzkopf's shampoo and conditioner. Before Schwarzkopf, it was Sunsilk.

Of all the haircare products, why did you pick this?
Because it's PINK! Haha. No, just kidding. I'm not a really pink person. It's because the Japanese girls have awesome hair! And Kao's a pretty reputable brand. Besides, it's supposed to smell like raspberries! I love raspberry-flavoured sweets! (Not the real things because they are so soft. Lack the kick. *nods seriously*)

So does it smell like raspberries?
Yeah it does! But it's also a little TOO sweet for my liking. :\

But how is it as a haircare product? Does it 'quench hair's dryness and smoothen frizziness anytime, anywhere'?
For that half hour after spraying, yes. But after that, the frizz comes back. ): My hair does feel soft for a pretty long time though. This is exactly what it is described to be; A fuss-free quick fix to the hair. I don't carry it out with me when I go out. Mine's the 200ml one so it's rather bulky. Watsons does sell the smaller version sometimes.

Still, will you purchase it again?
Nuh uh. I have moved on to Schwarzkopf.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig