Monday, January 17, 2011

LOOKBOOK: Leopard and its spots are always in.


prettylittleliarss@tumblr


In a bid to channel Aria Montgomery, I bought a top ($35) and a skirt ($15) which spotted leopard prints from F21 earlier this week. On Thursday, I saw a cardigan($35) and dearly wanted to get it but it had some flimsy collar thing going on in front and looked weird. But okay, now I'm thinking about it... Crrrappp.



F21's leopard top
People Tree School Of Fair Trade By Emma Watson's Organic Cotton Jersey Mini Skirt




Please excuse my very messy desk and chair.



To get my hair in a bun, I had used something like the Goody Simple Styles Collection's Spin Pins. The 'real' spin pins aren't available in Singapore but you can find similar ones in accessories shops. They come in a packet of two, for the price of a dollar. I think the 'real' ones are much longer. In this video, you only need 2 of these to secure your bun. I had used 4.

And yes, my bun was kept up all night.

And nope, it didn't feel loose at all. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig