Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAUL SERIES PART III: The Lashes



*in dramatic tones* Lashes, ol' lashes! How I wish you were long and luscious!

But oh well. As fate would have it, mine are short and sparse. *GLOOM*

Thank goodness, however, that fate gave me a way out; Mascaras! Diamonds may be the bff of some girls, but really, all they do are sit and sparkle. Mascaras, however, make ME sparkle. So undoubtedly, they are my best friends.


from left to right: CoverGirl's LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara, CoverGirl's LashBlast Luxe Mascara, CoverGirl's LashBlast Fusion Mascara, Long Lash Mascara, Rimmel London's 1-2-3 Looks Mascara


I have officially converted to CoverGirl's mascaras (Only their mascaras. I have tried their eyeshadows and boy! Are they chalky!!!)! They don't smudge at all, they don't clump for me (I know they clump for others. ): ), and they give me oh-la-la lashes! I'm a happy muffin! :D Click here to read a review I did of the CoverGirl’s Lash Blast Mascara. (:

The Long Lash Mascara came with the Shout Magazine. As for the Rimmel London's 1-2-3 Looks Mascara, I told you I would give in! Haha. But alas, it isn't the least bit awesome at all. Very disappointing, in fact. Bummer. :\
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig