Sunday, January 30, 2011

REVIEW: Schwarzkopf's Gliss Hair Repair Shea Cashmere Shampoo and Conditioner

Edited with Instagram. Click on it to see the original photo.

*screams* I LOVE THESE!!! *jumps up and down*

Whoa, okay. Ummm...Chill! What is 'Schwarzkopf'? I have NEVER heard of it.
Schwarzkopf is a German hair cosmetic brand. According to its website, it is one of the top 3. I came across it when I was searching for a hair mask (Read the review of the Deep Repair 19 hair mask here.). You can find its products in neighborhood toiletries stores, Sasa, Mustafa (Mustafa has a FAR wider range and yes, prices are cheaper!) and very recently, Watsons (Watsons carries only the Gliss line; Total Repair, Color Shine & Protect and Shea Cashmere.).

Which type have you got?
Shea Cashmere (I love the way the word 'cashmere' rolls off my tongue! Cashmere, cashmere, cashmere...). :D

And what type of hair is this meant for?
Dry, drained hair.

What are the key ingredients?
Shea Butter and Cashmere-Protein. These 2 ingredients help keep your hair healthy and supple. "100% suppleness for hair like cashmere"!

So do these products work? Oh right. I forgot about your enthusiasm at the start. Umm... Why do you like it?
Both the shampoo and conditioner deliver their claims! My hair's originally of the rough texture and I was using Sunsilk and Tsubaki before this. Though both brands kept my hair smooth and relatively more tamed, they weighed down my hair. I think it's because it's too 'oily'. My hair became limp.

But these 2 spell a different story. My hair's tamed too but, it is supple!

Supple as in like the SK-II 'bo-ing bo-ing'?
Haha. YES! That's exactly it! There is like a 'spring' to my hair! Life!

Sounds fabulous...
It doesn't 'sound' fabulous! It IS!!!

(There goes the crazy enthusiasm again...) Umm... What prices will I be looking at?
Prices at Sasa and Watsons are around $13 (Watsons is currently having a 20% off.). At Mustafa, if I recall correctly, it's about $13 and they have got Schwarzkopf's other lines as well (Shampoos and conditioners with flavors like smoothie and chocolate!).

Sounds good...
It doesn't 'sound' good! It IS!!!

Okay, thanks and bye.
IT IS GOOD. TRUST ME!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig