Saturday, March 5, 2011

GOODIES: Vichy's Essentielles Skincare Range


On Thursday, I went to L'Oreal's office for a skin analysis and to pick up Vichy's latest skincare range. It was the first time that I did a skin analysis and I was quite excited. :D I diagnosed myself as oily (Ewww...), based on descriptions read off the net. But I actually have normal-to-combination skin! My T-zone's oily, of course, but my cheek areas are a tad dry. Also, according to the analysis, I fall into the lightest skin colour range! Yay! :D One thing though, I have the skin of a 26-year old. :\ School kills. *raises eye to ceiling* Haha! XD

Anyway, my point is, reading descriptions off the net isn't exactly a good idea because you don't really know how to gauge. It is much better if you can get a skin analysis done to ensure a more accurate diagnosis and better understanding of your skin. (:

So head down to a Vichy counter and get your skin analysis done now! Go, go! (:
-

Vichy is the top selling skincare brand in European pharmacies. In all its products, it contains the the Mineral-Rich Thermal Spa Water, known for its fortifying and soothing properties. Having been around for more than 80 years, it has come up with various skincare ranges to target different problems. There is Normaderm for the blemish-prone, Bi-WHITE Reveal for the aspiring Snow Whites and a few others.

But Vichy also understands that there are some of us out there who haven't got zits (Lucky you!), who like the skin colour we have now (No whitening, please!) and who really want to age as gracefully as possible (Anti-ageing? Pish!). Hence, the introduction of Essentielles! (:


As aforementioned, it's a very basic skincare range which takes care of your skin's needs. It is paraben-free, hypoallergenic and has been tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control. The key ingredient for this range is the French Rose (Rosa Gallica). Pharmacists have used this for its soothing, protecting and hydrating properties.

The range consists of

Foaming Cleanser (100ml), $11.90
Facial Emulsion (50ml), $16.90
Body Cream-Milk (200ml), $14.90
Softening Shower (200ml), $12.90

I have started using the products and gawd! They smell heavenly!!! (: I'll be reviewing them products soon, so keep watch!

One last thing, one of you will be able to enjoy this range too! All that you need to do is to tag and tell Vichy why you want it on Vichy's Facebook page! Do end off your comment with my name, i.e. Referred by Charlene J., so that I know you're one of Sunbathing Muffins' readers. The giveaway ends on March 11! (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig