Friday, March 4, 2011

REVIEW: Eucerin's DermoPURIFYER Cleanser

Back in November 2010, The Sample Store sent me the Eucerin's DermoPURIFYER Skincare Range to review. I had only 9 days to test the products before the deadline for my review was up. To really 'judge' a product, you really need about 2 months. I finished my cleanser a week back and thought I update you guys. (:

(The reason why it lasted for so incredibly long is because I have been alternating this with Cetaphil. Eucerin in the morn and Cetaphil at night.)


Umm... Your bottle looks like it has gone for a battle...
Umm... Yeah... Haha. The stickers are coming off and the lid actually came off *points below*. The stickers are probably because I leave the bottle in the shower. And well, water isn't exactly adhesive's best friend. As for the lid, that's probably my fault for being rough. Heh. :\ But well, I wish the bottle wasn't made so complicated. A tube which you can just squeeze out the liquid would have been fine... No?


So anyway, how's the cleanser?!? Any difference from what you felt before and now?
No, not really. As mentioned in the initial entry, the cleanser is soap-free. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and overly cleansed. I do feel that my face is supple now. Anyway, it is basically a very gentle cleanser. (:

Makeup-removing prowess?
Uh... This is definitely NOT for removing makeup. Even when all that I'm removing is a very thin layer of B.B. cream, I still feel the B.B. cream after washing my face.

What about its blemish-fighting prowess?
I was using this cleanser during my exam period, so it's really unfair to pass any sort of judgment on this aspect. I did still get zits, one or two, which is my usual. There wasn't any increase in the number of zits that I was getting but neither was there a decrease.

Will you buy this again?
Nope. This cost $21.20. I think that my Cetaphil works just as well and it costs 7-8 bucks less. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig