Sunday, June 26, 2011

REVIEW: Benefit's High Beam



"the makeup artist's secret for a healthy glow!"


I bought Benefit's High Beam ($45) some time last year and until Canmake's ones came into the picture (I'll explain why later!), this was the ONLY highlighter that I was using!

This 'satiny pink' highlighter is said to be 'perfectly ethereal on all skin tones'.

How to use: Dot and blend over makeup on cheek and brow bones, or anywhere you want a glance to linger.



The brush is like that of a nail polish's. It's thin, allowing precision, and it deposits the right amount of highlighter onto the skin.



The highlighter's as described; a satiny pink! It's very pretty, especially for the fair ladies. For the darker ladies, you may want to look at Moon Beam instead!



The white crosses are where I dot my highlighter. Once blended, it gives you the glow you see on models in magazines!

When I was working last summer, all that I wore were Stila's Convertible Color in Orchid and this! No B.B. creams whatsoever and I had customers complimenting my 'dewy' complexion! XD

However, I have taken a liking to powder highlighters, just because I like to apply them last. Benefit's High Beam over a powdered face is a no go because blending becomes difficult and it ends up in patches (Liquid after powder, a big NO!).

I haven't really got any gripes about this product, really. It's a pretty shade, it does exactly what it says it will... What are you waiting for?!? :DDD
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig