Wednesday, June 1, 2011

REVIEW: Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin 20



I bought Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin 20 when I was in my peach-blushers phase last year. This air-whipped mousse blusher says that it

  • Feels satin-soft on skin
  • Glides on smoothly
  • Blends easily for seamless color and a natural finish
  • Has a long-wearing formula
  • Provides luminous, long-lasting color on cheeks
  • Doesn't clog pores.

    To apply it, pat the blusher onto the apples of your cheeks with your fingertips and blend it using feathery strokes.



    The product comes in a 0.20oz tub, about half the size of my palm. It smells nothing like a peach and in fact, it doesn't smell quite pleasant. But the smell isn't obvious unless you stick your nose in the product.



    On first touch, the blusher feels like jelly. There's like a spring in it or something. Lol. I know, funny description but it really feels like that. True to its words, on application, it feels incredibly like satin!

    The colour's more a light pink than a peach. It's very natural but it does contain silver shimmers *point to bottom photo*. This will go well with a smokey look but do go light!

    My only gripe about this blusher (Other than the fact that it is no peach.) is that it makes my pores more obvious, which isn't something that I or anyone wants. I don't use primers so maybe they will solve that issue but I won't be repurchasing this again. :\



    Have you tried out the other shades? (:
  • SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Designed by pipdig