Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SHOWCASE: L'Oreal HiP Bright Shadow Duo in Showy 224



Last year, I was Kim's plus one at the L’Oreal HiP Bloggers' Party. I decided to whip out the L'Oreal HiP Bright Shadow Duos last week and play with them. My cousin, ZT, had to play the (unfortunate) role of my doll. Heh. Thanks sweets! :D


(from left to right) Showy 224, Flashy 318, Flare 404, Riotous 328, Bustling 864, Platinum 906


I absolutely love the gorgeous colours! My favourites are Showy, Flashy and Riotous. The eyeshadows are of good pigmentation but I do think that a primer is needed in order for the colours to appear exactly as they are in their pans. Also, there is some fallout, especially for Platinum.

For the rest of this week, I will be posting up looks that you can get from these duos and I hope you enjoy them! :D



Showy is made up of a teal and a dark blue. The teal's extremely shimmery and this gives the eyeshadow its dimension. The dark blue's shimmers are more discrete.



Base: Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Inner Corner: Teal
Outer Corner: Dark blue
Upper Lash Line: K-Palette's 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner
Lower Lash Line: Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge, Urban Decay's 24/7 Heavy Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex
Mascara: -
Browbone Highlighter: Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Polyester Bride
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig