Tuesday, May 10, 2011

REVIEW: Benefit's Benetint Lip Balm SPF 15



"the rosy tint that has you in mind"


Mum got me the Benetint Lip Balm SPF 15 a Christmas ago because I was 'complaining' that Benetint was way too drying for my lips. The lip balm comes in a small little 0.23oz pot. It smells a little stronger than Bentint but hey! What's not to love about the rose scent!



This little 'ruby gem' is a precious concoction of Vitamin E, sunscreen and light rose-petal fragrance. It can be applied with a brush and of course, with your handy dandy fingers!



The tint appears on the lips exactly like how it appears in the pot. You can layer it on until you get Snow White's rosebud lips or you can just dab a little on so that your lips look all healthy and plump!



This lip balm is basically what I have been wearing throughout my school semester. I can't stand sticky products and prior to this, I was just using copious amounts of lip balms though I do own lipsticks and glosses. This doesn't go on sticky and it's lightweight so it feels like you have got nothing on. Kudos to that! And unlike her mother, Benetint, this doesn't dry out your lips. At all. Double the kudos!

There's really nothing to hate about this product. I mean, it even comes with SPF (It's not that high but at least, there's some protection.). Can you say 'HOLY GRAIL'?!? For me, this product is here to stay. I'm definitely going to repurchase this again and again and again and... I think you get the picture. Heh. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig