Saturday, May 14, 2011

SWATCHES: CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 270, Crystal Waters



My cousin got this for me last December. I LOVE CoverGirl's mascaras so I was thinking that their palettes would totally rock my world too. But as with some expectations... BIG SIGH.



Crystal Waters comes in a 0.19oz palm-sized palette. The 4 colours; pale blue, seafoam green, teal and dark blue, are meant to carry your eye look from day to night.



Sadly, the colours are chalky and not pigmented. ): I haven't used them on my eyes though, so they may be a whole different story altogether with a primer under. *crosses fingers*



Have you played with any of CoverGirl's eyeshadows? Like them or not? (:
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey girl. I also do a beauty blog. I don't have much traffic, but you might want to check it out sometime. fashionfanatic77.blogspot.com. I was going to do a review on the crystal waters palette that I've had for a while. I've also created a look using this palette. If you'd like to comment to me, comment on one of my posts on my blog. Bye. Really cute blog btw.

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig