Sunday, May 29, 2011

HAUL: From Watsons and *Scape's Flea



Yesterday, my sis and I decided to brave both the horrendous sun and the equally horrendous crowd and do some shopping. And gawd! The crowd was the epitome of insanity yesterday (And quite possibly today and for the rest of the Great Singapore Sale period.). We were literally stuck in the underground walkway between Wisma and Takashimaya. :\ I will avoid all underground walkways from now on *nods seriously*.

I headed to Takashimaya's Watsons and bought a couple of 'necessities'. Heh.



I have always loved St. Ives' Apricot Scrub and I found that it worked beautifully with Vichy Normaderm's Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream yesterday so yes, I'm a very happy girl at the moment!



One lovely surprise that I got at the cashier was the above! I don't really know how much you have to spend in order to get this (My expenditure came up to about $27.) but anyway, I had initially thought it was just a cosmetic bag and period. But but but in it came will all these Ginvera samples! Double surprises! :DDD



At the *Scape flea, which was also filled to the brim with humans, there was a booth that sold OPIs for $10 a bottle. I got 'The 'It' Color', 'Big Apple Red' and 'Bubble Bath'. I have been wanting the last 2 colours for ages! The first one... Well, I haven't been able to get Kim's nails out of my head since last Friday. Heh!

Alrighty. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you again soon! Have a fab Sunday! :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig