Friday, August 19, 2011

HAUL: Vichy and NARS!

Hey Muffins, TGIF! Gosh. I have been waiting all week for Friday to come so that I can catch a little breath. Out of the 4 core modules I'm taking, I only understand one! ONE! *attempts to eat my shoe* GLOOM! But anyway, here's my 36th haul entry! I should throw a party when I hit my 100th. Hahaha. XD



When Chantana blogged about the Vichy's Normaderm Set, I got it straight after school the next day (At Raffles City's Watsons.)! And I got another set a week later (At Ngee Ann City's Watsons.).

The set contains full-sized tubes ofthe Refine Total Pore Resurfacing Essence, Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care and Night Anti-Imperfection + Rejuvenating Care. I have been incredibly religious with these (Well, as religious as I can get anyway!). I set aside all my other skincare products and am going to use this till a month exactly and do a detailed review then (Well, as detailed as I can get anyway!)!

I have been using Avène's spray all this time but I'm thinking of switching my entire skincare regime to Vichy solely (Thinking! Vichy's products cost two arms, two legs and the rest of me. Verdict will be out next month!) so I got Vichy's Thermal Spa Water too. I haven't noticed any difference though, so I will probably get whichever that is cheaper once I'm done with what I have... Which is like 5 bottles. No, wait. 6! Haha! I love these sprays a lot because they are incredibly refreshing and when I haven't got moisturizers with me, they do a splendid job in hydrating my face.



The next item I got was from Jo's blog sale and it's *drum rolls*... TADAHHH!!! NARS' Sex Appeal!!! I have been using this everyday since I got it! THANK YOU, JO!!! You know I love you so incredibly much!

And yes, back to the blusher... This is one NARS blusher that you can go all heavy-hand with and won't end up looking like a amateur (At MU, that is.)! Some people have described it as Orgasm without the shimmers. I think it's a little peachier than Orgasm. And yes, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Can you tell?!? Heh. XD

Anyway, here's an incident that happened today. Alan, Lilin and I have been talking about an ice-cream date for the longest time. This morn, I went to school to run, had lessons and by the time I got onto the train to come home, I was incredibly knackered (Am still very tired. :\).

Thankfully, I got a seat and promptly fell asleep. I started dreaming about Starbucks ice-cream. It was mint chip and gosh, you can't imagine how badly and desperately I wanted it!!! So I tried to eat it but I kept eating nothing. And that was when yours truly woke up with a jolt, only to realize that my mouth was doing the opening and closing motions AND the person sitting opposite me was staring at me like I was a nut.

I really wanted to eat my shoe and just melt into the ground.

Anyway, HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!!! Have a fab weekend! :D

P.S.: If there's anything that you want me to note about the Vichy products, please let me know and I promise to be obsessive with my pores. :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig