Friday, August 5, 2011

RAMBLINGS: School Woes.

School hasn't even started and it's giving me grief. Mathematics of Finance was listed under our Statistics track but unfortunately, because it's a business module, the business students get priority. I'm just going to add Sampling and Survey and not appeal for MOF because if I do not get MOF after appealing, I will need to stay for another semester. For my sanity's sake and if I were to have any drop of love left for that school, I cannot afford that.

This also means that I can say goodbye to my other modules which are listed under my track but belong to the business school.

One must always take note of the fine print.
-

School is the only thing that gets me nowadays. Nothing else does. Unless you annoy me when I'm feeling sick. Of the 5 schools which I have attended in my life so far, this is the only one that I hate. So much. I don't think the other schools are cool too since I hear grouses everywhere.

The valedictorian who exclaimed "We fucking did it!" at the end of her speech summed up in the most concise manner the kind of education we get.

Anyway, this will be my last post about school because school is dreadful and boring and since I have only 2 (Or 3. GLOOM.) semesters to go through, I will try and end with a bang instead of a whimper.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig