Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RAMBLINGS: I wish I was the moon tonight.


from here.



Chimney falls and lovers blaze
Thought that I was young
Now I've freezing hands and bloodless veins
As numb as I've become


The latest episode of True Blood has got to be the most romantic and most beautiful and most perfect (Even though this phrase is not at all legit.). To quote Sookieverse, 'No fangs. No violence. It’s not about the blood this time. Just connection…intimacy, and need.'.

That's the way things should be. It wasn't like this with Bill. At all. Theirs had lust scrawled all over it. Gosh, I kinda wish Anna Paquin was with Alexander Skarsgård now. Even though I am fully aware that they are merely acting and I'm being a total ditz.

The song was perfect. And where they did it, perfect, perfect, perfect! Last night's episode resonated perfection.

I'm so sleeping with a smile on my face. Nights y'all! (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig