Sunday, November 27, 2011

RAMBLINGS: School blahs.

Tomorrow's the final examination for Stochastic Processes (Gawd. I felt like I haven't written anything in a long time. Save for my 140-character tweets.). I have been dreading it since... Forever.

But no matter how much I dread it, the paper's still going to come. I know it's such a 'duh' statement but there's some sort of... Hmm, for the lack of a better word and using one that is completely incongruous, 'beauty' in it and I like to think about it... Even though, there's really nothing to be thought about.

Hmm... Maybe this is procrastination in disguise.
-

Anyway, I can't wait for this semester to be over. Math is hell. If you're thinking of studying Math, please don't. I implore you. Unless you're a masochist. It's the worst hell I have ever put myself through; it's worse than being dragged on the road, it's worse than putting this crazily painful Chinese Herbal Oil on raw wounds, it's worse than Economics, it's worse than Accounting, it's worse... Than quite possibly everything. I hate it.

Those people who can do Math (University level.), I salute you.

OVER AND OVER.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig