Sunday, March 11, 2012

REVIEW: Paula's Choice's Barely There Sheer Matte Tint SPF 20



I bought the Paula's Choice's Barely There Sheer Matte Tint SPF 20 a really long while back. The tint comes in 4 shades:

Sheer Fair
Sheer Ivory
Sheer Neutral
Sheer Beige
.

On the website, this tint is said to be 'the perfect marriage of sheer foundation with a touch of moisture and sunscreen'. With its mineral-based UVA/ UVB sunscreens, it protects against the effects of aging. It evens out your complexion softly, allowing your skin tone to show through so that you look as natural as possible. It not only provides a radiant glow but also a soft matte finish that feels weightless.



Paula's Choice's products are all 100% fragrance-free and color additive-free.



It's a squeeze tube, making the dispensing of the tint completely hygienic. (:



Mine's in the shade Sheer Fair. As you can see from the photo, the shade leans towards yellow. It is blended on my upper arm and though it is slightly darker (Very slightly! You can see the demarcation.), it looks pretty seamless.



The tint provides very light coverage. I used this when my skin was looking tons better and it basically just evened out my skin tone, giving me a clearer complexion. The tint is, however, pretty much useless to me now because of some recent leftover battle scars with the acne god.

The tint smells a little like sunscreen but the scent is barely noticeable. It applies to give a semi-matte, slightly dewy finish. I didn't dust any powder over it when I wore this, so it was without any surprise that my T-zone turned oily within hours. My cheeks, which are usually drier, were alright.

I think Paula's Choice's Barely There Sheer Matte Tint SPF 20 is good for people with no skin woes and just want to conceal little bits of redness. If you are looking for more, skip this completely.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig