Friday, March 30, 2012

SPOTTED: Laura Mercier at Sephora!!!

So today, I innocently strolled into Sephora with Joey after attending an event and...

*does a wolf-whistle* Laura Mercier is in town!!! The above photo was taken at the Ion outlet. I didn't see the brand at the Ngee Ann City's one. Anyway...

*starts hyperventilating* LAURA MERCIER! In Singapore!!! WOOT! I have heard about said brand since forever. Blair (juicystar07) is forever talking about it in her favourites videos and I have been lusting after the tinted moisturizers for so long (I didn't get it though because just before I entered Sephora, I spent a bomb at Belif. Heh. Got myself the Tinted Moisturizer Basic B.B.!)!

The Tinted Moisturizers are going at $68, which I think is pretty alright (vs. US$42 and AUD$59.). The Flawless Face Kits are going at $105 (vs. US$65.).

The Second Skin Cheek Colours are going at $39 each (vs. US$24.).

(from top to bottom, left to right) Rose Petal, Rose Bloom, Plum Radiance, Lotus Pink, Lush Nectarine and Spiced Cider.

And here's a lowdown on what's going to happen in Sephora!

It's going to be such a delightful year for us!!! :DDD

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig