Saturday, April 28, 2012

OUTING: YAY! Exams are over!!!

So... I ended my exams yesterday!!! Yay!!! :DDD And even though my body was begging for sleep, I just HAD to hit Orchard. The boyfriend still has another paper but he accompanied me anyway! Thank you, love! :DDD

The first thing we did was to fill our famished tummies! We headed to 313 Somerset's Food Republic for some scrumptious Teppanyaki! The food was quite salty but very, extremely delicious!!! Mingyang and I shared a set and added plates of mushrooms and omelette for our sides. The whole meal was $25.45, which is pretty alright. Thanks Mum for the recommendation! :DDD

Starbucks was having a 1-for-1 yesterday for their two latest drinks, Straberries & Cream Frappuccino and Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. The latter was full of chocolatey goodness! The former, however,... Hmm... Well, we threw it into the bin when we were 1/4 into it. :\

Headed to Ngee Ann City in the evening and at Takashimaya's Atrium, there was the 'A Shoes & Bags Affair' event! There were bags, shoes, makeup, perfumes, skincare products... Basically, a girl's heaven! This event is gonna last all the way till May 13th! :D

Makeup brands which I spotted are Elizabth Arden, Paul & Joe and Guerlain. For Guerlain, prices are similar to that of Luxasia sale's. Here's some information (I don't speak Guerlain so please make do with the rough description. :\ Sorry!!!):

Eyeshadow/ Blush palette, $70
Lip gloss, $25
Meteorites pressed powder, $80
Meteorites Pearly White, $58
Bronzer, $25
Makeup Base, $58

Alrighty, I'm off to watch 'Once Upon A Time'! It is soooooooooooo fabulous!!! Nighty nights and have a good weekends!!! :DDD

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig