Friday, April 27, 2012

REVIEW: CandyDoll's Lip Gloss in Cotton Candy

A couple of weeks back, I received a lip gloss from CandyDoll's Spring 2012 Collection. Thanks M.O.S.S for the gift! :D

This Spring, CandyDoll is releasing 2 lip glosses. They are in the shades Juicy Cherry and Cotton Candy and I am the proud owner of the latter. (:

The palm-sized lip gloss comes in the usual lip gloss container, with a slanted brush for easy application. The shade is darker than what I imagine cotton candy to be but aye, it's good news for me! I look completely washed out with light shades (Get the nudes away from me!!! :\).

Cotton Candy is a youthful pink that brings health to my lips with a nice glossy tint! It is slightly sticky but certainly not Stila-Lip-Glaze-sticky! :DDD The lip gloss comes with a hint of a scent but it goes away the minute you try to figure it out.

As for the intensity, I can't quite tell because my lips have a lot of red in them. Basically, it just adds reddish-pink to my lips and after about 3 layers, the colour seems to stay that way, even if I were to pile on more layers.

This will be perfect for those who want to inject health into their lips and who shy away from bright, in-your-face colours. (: It's perfect for your everyday girlish look too! :DDD

Here's how Cotton Candy looks like on me! :D

I received some CandyDoll's base items too! And guess what?!? You get to have them too! :DDD All you need to do is to email marketing@moss.com.sg, with the subject 'Sunbathing-muffins Special'. Do provide your name, mailing address and mobile number and that's it! :DDD

In the meantime, you can check out CandyDoll's Facebook page here to get the latest news!

CandyDoll is exclusively available at major Watsons outlets.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig