Thursday, April 12, 2012

RAMBLINGS: Insanity.

Sanity is insanity controlled.

We are all insane. It's just how much of our insanity we let on to the world.
-

Friday beckons in 17 minutes and I can't wait for this week to draw to an end. What rough 5 days I have been through. I feel like I have scrapped both my knees and elbows and I'm starting to wheeze again.
-

The brother asked me why I was so optimistic. I just think that trying isn't going to harm or hurt anyone so why not give it a chance? But now it worries me that I have been way too optimistic and my dreams will always appear only in the nights.
-

With that said, I'm thankful that I have M. Perhaps, the kind of family that Cardcaptor Sakura has will finally be possible for me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig