Thursday, April 5, 2012

LOOKBOOK: I spilled my heart onto my skirt.

This was what I wore for the Laneíge Love in Bloom Alluring Beauty Makeover.

The Kory Knit Top is from Love, Bonito and it's the mustard version of the top I wore here. It's unbelievably comfortable and I wish so much that I could sleep in it (Which is possible, technically.).

The skirt is from ASOS.com and it's one of my favourite! Though I don't wear it out too much because it's so recognizable (Think: "Didn't you wear this last week or the week before?").

(Again, please excuse the dirty mirror.)

The school term's drawing to an end, which spells a busy April for me. But I can't wait for the hols to roll in (Though it wouldn't be much of a hol, for me.) so that all the fab movies will start showing and I can watch one after another! Ahhh!!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig