Sunday, December 16, 2012

REVIEW: Eucerin's AQUAporin ACTIVE Moisturizing Cream Light

After my La Roche-Posay's Toleraine Fluid bit the dust, I started on Eucerin's AQUAporin ACTIVE Moisturizing Cream Light. The light version of this moisturizing cream is made for normal to combination skin. Formulated with nature-identical Gluco-Glycerol, this cream supports our skin's own aquaporin network for an optimal moisture distribution, penetrating deep into our epidermal skin layers.

The 140ml of cream is packaged in a slim tube, making this pretty handy. It comes out white and opaque and turns into a water-like substance as you rub it into your skin. The scent is pleasant, though it is a tad too strong for my liking.

Unfortunately, this cream didn't work for me. It started out as a pretty okay moisturizer but after a week, I realized that my skin was actually drying out! And I was expecting a lot from it, after reading some really good reviews online. ): It could be that I haven't really been sleeping well... But then again, it shouldn't be drying my skin out like that. :\ Anyway, I have since switched to Jorubi's Aloe Vera Gel, hoping that it will balance out my skin soon. *fingers crossed*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig