Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LOOKBOOK: The Streets Of Venice Dress

knitted cardigan// Kmart dress// Lily Pirates bag// Tony Bianco watch// ASOS boots// Americaya
-

On Sunday, M and I attended his cousin's wedding dinner. And I thought I brought out this cheery dress to celebrate the union of two. The dress fitted perfectly (I'm a size small.). In fact, the whole dress was pretty perfect. The mesh bit at the top and the lovely big and bright yellow flowers against a white canvas... Everything was tied in sweetly with the green grosgrain ribbon.

The red knitted cardigan was something borrowed from the sister. Mum thought red didn't go with the dress, but I love red and I was (And still am.) in the holiday mood. The deep red clashed (In a nice way.) but muted the colours a little so that the whole ensemble still agreed with the old folks. Anyway, the sister had fun taking couple shots of M and I before we left. I'll post them up when she has uploaded them! (:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig