Tuesday, December 11, 2012

REVIEW: Marc Anthony's Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream

Happy Monday ladies! (: I'm finally done with exams (And school. Yay, graduation!) and am officially back to the blogosphere full-time. Well, that is until my job starts but that's going to take a while to happen. Anyway, I'm really excited to share Marc Anthony's Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream with you today. (:

Early in November, the nice people at Marc Anthony Singapore sent me a tube of it (And another product. More on this in a later entry!) and I have been using it ever since. It was something that my permed mane desperately needed. And... I'm getting ahead of myself. First, an introduction on the Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream. (:

The Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream is the latest addition to Marc Anthony's Bye Bye Frizz range of hair care. Launched earlier this year in June, it was an immense success and this is especially so for the 30-Day No Frizz Keratin Smoothing Treatment. But the range did not come to a halt with it.

Marc Anthony 'understands that a clean break up with the FRIZZ takes more than just shampooing, conditioning and applying treatment' and hence, came up with the Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream. This fuss-free cream is designed for straight, wavy AND curly hair. It contains 'K-Silk Complex, which defends your hair by forming a 'protein shield' on the cuticle to absorb damage caused by external factors (Styling, hot tools, UV rays, etc.), leaving your cuticle unharmed. It smooths the cuticle, preserves moisture and protects your hair's natural Keratin'.

To use it, apply the cream evenly from roots to ends. For sleek, straight hair, blow hair dry straight (Downwards.). For bouncy curls, scrunch and let hair dry naturally or use a diffuser.

The white opaque cream is housed a 140ml squeeze tube. Once opened, the tube can last you 24 months. It has a very fresh salon scent, that doesn't linger. After washing my hair, I blow dry/ air-dry it a little so that it is damp but not dripping wet. Then, I apply the cream and depending on how I want my curls to be like, I either blow dry my hair downwards or just scrunch it upwards.

Having used this for slightly over a month, the cream has since adopted a permanent place in my everyday routine. Frizz, especially in Singapore, is inevitable but this has reduced it quite a bit. It has also kept my mane in check, doing a pretty decent job in defining my curls. The thing that I like most about this cream is that it leaves my hair feeling so, SO soft! There is no greasy or sticky after feeling!

Here's a shot of me at the end of the recent Decléor Paris's Multi-Sensory Beauty Event (Will be blogging about this soon!). My hair looked pretty tame and really neat, in spite of the fact that I got lost, couldn't find the venue and walked under the scorching sun for quite a while. (:

Marc Anthony's Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream is available at Watsons for $19.90.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig