Sunday, May 5, 2013

REVIEW: Bioré's UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence

The UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence is Bioré's latest sunscreen to hit our little sunny island. This water-rich sunscreen provides us with a high UV protection (SPF50+/PA+++), sans the heavy, sticky and greasy feeling. It goes on light on our skin and leaves behind a trail that's refreshing and cool. Perfect for our warmhot and humind weather, aye?

Built on Bioré's Aqua Rich technology, the sunscreen contains water-based Aqua Micro capsules. Upon application, the capsules release their ingredients of UV-blocking agents, Hyaluronic Acid and Citrus extract, giving off a light, cooling sensation. The technology also transforms the texture of the sunscreen into a water-smooth consistency, allowing a quicker and more effective absorption into our skin.

Held in a 50g squeeze tube, the sunscreen comes out opaque white with distinct white speckles. It has a light and pleasant scent that reminds me of babies. I prefer my products without fragrances but I do like the scent of this one and it doesn't linger for too long.

(And yes, if you noticed the nails, this entry has been sitting in my draft folder for way too long, along with a couple more. :\ Can't wait for the hols! Just one more month to go. :D)

Just like what Bioré claimed the sunscreen will be, this does go on really light, like water. The white speckles, which I'm guessing are the capsules, disintegrate as I spread the sunscreen on my skin. After application, I notice a layer that's left behind but it is one that's smooth and comfortable. It doesn't go away with water so be sure to use a makeup remover at the end of the day, if you're applying it on your face.

I haven't encountered any irritations while using the sunscreen and love it both on my face and body, like most Bioré products that I have tried. (: Bioré's UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence is available in all leading pharmacies and selected supermarkets and hypermarkets at $18.90.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig