Saturday, May 18, 2013

LOOKBOOK: I'm a pinafore girl.

G2000 mint knit top, ASOS denim pinafore
-

When a 13-year old me realized that my school uniform was a pinafore (and a blouse), I was incredibly excited. And even though I perspired buckets in our Singapore weather while wearing it, I remained very enthusiastic about the uniform... Just because it was a pinafore (I'm terribly sorry, school. I still love you. Moribus Modestus for life.).

Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with my mint top! I know that there are ten million mint tops out there but I was born a fussy pot and so far, only this stole my heart. Whether it was the material, cut or the shade of mint... This was just completely perfect. The denim pinafore is a little stiffer than I'd like it to be but I still love it all the same.

P.S.: This outfit resembles the Browhaus' uniform, doesn't it?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig