Wednesday, December 17, 2014

HAUL: The Final iHerb Haul 2014

Since discovering iHerb early last year, it has been my to-go place for most things. It's where I get my supplements, my ingredients for DIY beauty stuff, my 'healthy' makeup etc. This year's final haul isn't as extensive as last year's, but it's my biggest iHerb one so far (Hauling a lot less now, because I'm in the midst of discovering K-beauty.).

Here's what I got:

  • LavAzza's Caffè Espresso: I love coffee as a face and body scrub. It leaves behind the smoothest and healthiest-feeling skin! Be extra gentle when you're using on the face though as the grinds can be pretty coarse! The sister had been providing me with coffee grinds until she decided to make Dublin her home for a year. I tried commercial body scrubs but somehow, they just aren't good enough for me. Haha. This is a new brand that I'm trying out!
  • Now Foods' Aloe Vera Gels: I have been taking them every morning for the past year. When I first took them, I felt less lethargic. It's probably psychological but there's no harm in adding them to my diet. Heh.
  • Arrowhead Mills' Organic Oat Flour: When I had my rash, I made little oat packs with this. After showering, I soaked a pack in water and basically just rubbed it over the affected areas. It really helped calm the rash. I also used a pack for my face and it was moisturizing, so I'm going to continue with it. I do this after my toner and serum, before my moisturizer.
  • Nature Gate's Shine Enhancing Henna Shampoo and Conditioner: I started trying out hair care products from iHerb. Am currently using Avalon Organics, which isn't too bad but I wanted to try other popular brands.
  • E.L.F. Cosmetics' Eyeshadow Palettes: Dude, US$15 each.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig