Monday, December 1, 2014

RAMBLINGS: Hello world-after-the-Land-of-Smiles.

Last week, I made my very first trip to Bangkok with Yinghua and ohmigosh, I friggin' love that city. Even more than Taipei. I can understand how Chua can go there every year and why, for Yinghua, this was her 4th trip to Bangkok. This year. Lol, it's a tad extreme but I may be guilty of it soon. Hehhh.

Most of the people whom we met were very friendly, things were incredibly cheap (Even restaurant food. Divide everything by 25!), the KFC Popcorn Chicken actually had meat and was doused in some kind of spice powder (SO YUMMY PLEASE.), Thai milk tea was like 20 baht, body massages were sooo good and very much needed by my perpetually tensed body (Zen Tara Massage & Spa, guys!), I basically bought clothes for the next 3 months, Tuk Tuk ride was so fun, I found my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon (They stop restocking it in SG. I don't know why, it's the perfect brown.), FOOD WAS SO GOOD, TOO GOOD... I really can go on forever. To think that I actually asked Benji if Bangkok had anything for me and had initially prepared a tiny cabin luggage (B told me to go Sentosa with it instead.).

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a note to say that I haven't abandoned this little virtual hideout of mine, as well as Instagram and Twitter. Mmhmm, somehow I'm not THAT into the whole social media business anymore but they are really great places to store memories. So keep a lookout as I recollect my Bangkok food adventure starting tomorrow on Instagram (@charlenejudith.)! :D

Last but not least, much love to Yinghua for bringing me around and tolerating my nonsense, whining (Ahem. I'm over it now. Maybe. I'll let you know tomorrow. HAHA.), OCD-ness, meekness, bluntness... Haiyah, all my flaws! MUACKZ. #favteacherforever (Woman, do you even read my blog?!?)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig