Saturday, December 6, 2014

LOOKBOOK: Blushing Florals

Everlane tee, Missypixie Betina Floral Trumpet Skirt
-

This week was mostly spent recovering from Bangkok. Too much excitement left both my nose and throat a little sore. Still, I can't wait to go back there. Just last night, I was seated beside 2 strangers who were talking about my favourite country in the world (Besides Singapore, of course.) and it was really tempting to just join in the conversation. But I managed to maintain, thankfully (There are only so many embarrassing episodes that one can have at 25.).

The above photos were taken a while back, when my hair was still straight and pretty (It's back to being grass-like now. I'm really reluctant to straighten it again, so I got it thinned and layered. And now, I have no idea how to style it.). I decided to go both casual and dressy, just because the skirt was a pretty number and I was too lazy to go full-on dressy. Does the outfit look a little mismatched to you? :\

Anyway, the sister discovered Everlane tees a while back. They are 100% cotton, lightweight and slouchy, which makes them perfect companions for lounging around. Except that they are rather expensive. Definitely a want, and not a need.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥

    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi (: Thanks for your compliments! Your blog is adorable too!

      Delete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig