Monday, September 15, 2014

SPOTTED: SK-II-ing My Way to Look Korean

So my Korean obsession has kinda waned off a little because #life. Also, reality set in because where in the world am I going to find a Korean alien who will fall in love with me? Nevertheless, I was a little quite very happy when this quiz told me that Do Min-joon is the man for me. HEH. YOUR TURN TO DO THE QUIZ. Never mind that we are adults who should be way past the whole fangirl-ing business, because we are talking about Korean male drama leads (Not disillusioned. Yet. Haha.) who have the whole package - Intelligent, protective, loves the girl to death and super adorable when they get 'jealous'. Completely justified.

Even though I'm not watching any dramas now, I'm still on my quest to 'achieve the Korean look' because well, beauty fanatic here. Heh. Anyway, while makeup can give us doe eyes, more defined noses and glowing skin, it cannot give us the crystal clear skin that all Korean celebrities seemingly have. Therefore, it is important that we take care of our skin with the right products. One brand which I really like and has worked for me is SK-II. It helps you achieve crystal clear skin by tackling the 5 key dimensions that characterize it - texture refinement, firmness power, wrinkle resilience, spot control and radiance enhancement.

Here are some of my favourite products from the brand:

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. DO MIN JOOONNNNNNNNNN~~~~ ! I GOT PARK SOO HA I'M SO HAPPY ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Momopodo (: Are you a Hallyu fan too? Heh. Which is your favourite drama of Park Soo Ha? I haven't seen any of his shows yet!

      Delete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig