Tuesday, September 16, 2014

REVIEW: Star Lash's Liquid Perfect Tough Eyeliner WP in Rich Black

I hardly ever stray from my favourite K-Palette and Maybelline New York liquid eyeliners because they are so black, so smudge-proof and so easy to draw with. But I finished them a while back and was looking through my beauty stash when I found Star Lash's Liquid Perfect Tough Eyeliner WP in Rich Black, which I received quite a while back (Heh.). The 0.7ml eyeliner is said to give you the 'perfect sleek liquid black to line your eyes with'. With the pointed tip, it helps you draw precise lines that are long-lasting and smudge-proof.

The brush of the Star Lash Liquid Perfect Tough Eyeliner is a little thicker than my usual aforementioned liners, but the same thin lines can still be achieved depending on how you angle it. The brush is firm and just the right amount of liquid is dispensed, making drawing very easy (Beginners, this liner is for you!). I wear this throughout the day and experience no smudging at all. Right before I shower, I clean this off with Bioré's Micellar Cleansing Water (Review coming up soon!) and everything comes right off, leaving no stain. (:

Mmhmm... New favourite eyeliner? :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig