Friday, September 5, 2014

REVIEW: Cezanne's Ultra Cover UV Foundation II

I bought the Cezanne Ultra Cover Foundation II 2 years back, forgot about it, found it and started using it earlier this year because it was about to expire. Lol. Back then, it was available in selected Guardian stores but I don't think you can find it anymore. ): I really enjoyed using this foundation though so if you're heading to Japan, do check this out!

(And also, get one for me maybe? Heh.)

Cezanne Ultra Cover Foundation II has 4 main aspects to it:

  1. Complete Coverage: There's a 20% improvement in the coverage, as compared with other Cezanne foundations. It is formulated with the shade-off powder, which catches light and diffuses the reflection for a brightened complexion, and the double-block powder, which protects skin against UV-A and B.
  2. Long-lasting: Sebum-clear powder and sebum-fixing powder blocks unwanted sebum that is produced over time so that foundation lasts longer.
  3. Keep skin moisturized: It contains twice the amount of moisturizing ingredients like Squalane, Chitosan, Rhodomyrtus tomentosa and Hibiscus extract.
  4. Natural finish: Foundation comes in minute particles that provide thorough but natural-looking coverage.

There are 8 different shades and I'm using No. 2 Light Ochre. It comes in a sturdy ballet-pink casing that can be a little bulky, but I like that there's a separate slot for the sponge which I use for touch-ups. For application, I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

The foundation has medium coverage. It conceals all redness and large pores. However, dark circles and blemishes may need some help from the concealer. My skin tone is evened out instantly and because the powder is so fine, my complexion looks almost flawless. My dry areas and bumps aren't the least bit accentuated at all. The foundation is very lightweight, so it feels very comfortable. My T-zone gets oily towards the end of the day, but there is no caking at all. Awesome much, huh?

There's really nothing much that I dislike about this foundation, except for the fact that mine's about to expire and I can't get it in Singapore anymore. :\ I do hope Guardian brings Cezanne back, though it seems to be gearing more towards the Western brands now. :\ Watsons has a Japanese corner so umm... Are you reading this? Heh.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig