Tuesday, September 16, 2014

REVIEW: Innisfree's Eco Nail Range (Blue)

This is so unbecoming of a beauty blogger but I really have no idea which shades these Innisfree nail polishes are. BUT I have a good reason. It's because the shade numbers are printed on a label that sticks across the entire nail polish bottle. And in order to use the nail polish, I have to peel it off and I throw it away without taking note in my eagerness to dress my nails. Tsk. I know. Judge me. I'll definitely update this space when I visit the store this Sunday (Maybe? Heh.).

As usual, I applied Innisfree's Eco Base Coat first to protect my nails and also, to create a smooth bed for the nail polish to coat. Then, came the nail polishes and I finish my DIY manicure with Innisfree's Eco Quick Dry Multicoat (Which is still my favourite because it's so darn cheap and good. Dries so fast!). The formulae for the above nail polishes are consistent with the previous that I used (Click here to read.); very smooth and not the least bit streaky. The above photo was taken about a week later or so, and very little chipping happened. (:

When I removed the nail polishes with Crabtree & Evelyn's Nail Polish Remover Wipes (Click here to read my review!), my nails were not stained with a yellowish tint - something which I noticed with my O.P.I and China Glaze nail polishes (Does this happen for you?). So yes, I'm very pleased and will continue hauling and parading Innisfree on my blog like a proud mother. :D

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig