Sunday, February 26, 2012

RAMBLINGS: So it's recess again...

I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed. Though it's just the start of Recess, I know all too well that time will zip right out of the door and I will find myself scrambling after it.
-

I have been gobbling by 'The Chronicles of Narnia'. I disliked it very much when I was a child and now, I have absolutely no idea why I felt so. Now, whenever I open up my wardrobes, I always make a point to feel the back of it.
-

Anyway, just a little break from blogging. Here's my wishlist for the year... Or maybe for the next 3 years. And no makeup at all *beams*!

&/ sewing machine
&/ dslr
&/ tablet lappie or mac book

Big ticket items. Sigh.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig